AFM-EPF Website Registration Procedure
Prior to beginning the registration process on the Fund’s website (www.afm-epf.org) be sure to have the following information available:
- your Pension Identification Number (PID) - It appears below your name and address on part 1 of your annual statement or you can call the Fund Office at 1-800-833-8065 extension 1311 to request your PID,
- your Social Security Number (SSN) or Social Insurance Number (SIN),
- your E-mail Address, and
- your mailing address.
Registration Step 1: Getting Started
- Enter http://www.afm-epf.org in your web browser.
- Click on the Register Here link located beneath the Password entry field and the Login button.
- On the next screen, enter:
Read the Terms and Conditions, and then check the box next to "I agree to the above terms and conditions".
Click the Start Registration button.
- your PID,
- the last four digits of your SSN or SIN,
- your E-mail address, and
- the password you would like to use.
Registration Step 2: Your Mailing Address
The next screen asks you to confirm or enter your mailing address.
- If your mailing address is displayed correctly, click the box next to "This is my correct mailing address", and then click the Continue Registration button.
- If you would like to change your mailing address, click the Change Address button. A screen will appear allowing you to change your mailing address. Please note that an address change requires 1-2 business days to process. However, this will not delay your registration.
Registration Step 3: Your Document Delivery Options
On the next screen you will select how you would like to receive documents from the Fund.
- You may select to receive paper documents via U.S. mail or electronically to your e-mail address.
- Once you have made your selection, click on Finish Registration.
Registration Step 4: Activating Your Registration
Within 10 minutes, you should receive an e-mail from "AFMEPF Web Service" with the subject "Action Required: AFM-EPF Registration". This e-mail contains a link that brings you to the "E-mail Registration" page.
This is the final step of the registration process. This will be confirmed to you by the screen - "Welcome to the AFM-EPF Participant Portal".
- On the "E-mail Registration" page, enter your PID and password.
- Click the Complete Registration button.
If you do not receive the e-mail, please check your junk mail folder, spam filter and the e-mail address you entered when you began the registration process. If the problem is still unresolved, please call the Fund Office at 1-800-833-8065 extension 1311 to report the problem.
Click here for a printable copy.